The POST is our college-age ministry for 18-25 year olds. Its' purpose is to connect young adults to Christ, each other and the church through small groups and service opportunities. The POST is a community of believers with similar life circumstances who are actively Pursuing Our Spiritual Truths (P.O.S.T.).
As many as 75% of today's young adults leave the church permanently! Listen to some of the reasons why:
• Isolationism: the church is against everything outside of church
• Shallowness: the church is boring and irrelevant
• Anti-science: the church is out of touch with scientific developments
• Sex: the church is judgmental towards differing lifestyles
• Exclusivity: the church is against pluralism in this multi-cultural age
• Doubters: the church is not a safe place to express doubts and ask questions
Connect Christian Church understands the next generation and wants to help young believers stay grounded in their faith while earning a degree, working, or trying to figure out what the next step is. Our small group meets every other Monday night from 7:30pm - 9:00pm. We alternate between The Pruitt home, and the Verburg Home. Friend us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on social outings, service projects and much more!
For more information about the POST contact Eric Pruitt for meeting details.
If you are interested in the Post, please fill out this form.