Every Tuesday, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Come As You Are
No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Connect Christian Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to help get you connected. The one person at the center of it all is Jesus! All you have to do is pick a service to attend and check it out for yourself.
Whether you attend one of our Sunday morning services or worship with us online, there are several opportunities for you to connect with Christ and with each other. We offer two in-person services at 9:00 and 11:00 AM every Sunday. You can also join us online whenever you wish, as our online services become available every Sunday morning beginning at 6:00 AM and remain in our Online Library.
At Sunday Service, you can expect:
- Weekly communion and offering opportunities
- Thought-provoking and engaging, biblically based messages
- Authentic and energetic worship music, leading into God's presence
- Fun, biblically based teaching for your children and teens
FIND YOUR NEXT STEP
One of the best ways to connect with your fellow church members is to get involved with one of our specific ministries, Connect Groups, or outreach opportunities. We offer a variety of ways to become an active member of Connect Christian Church, and we encourage your participation.
Here, you will find:
- A place to belong - Connect Groups are where you meet the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with
- A chance to make a difference - God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world; serve at Connect or connect with one of our Outreach Partners to get started
- A way to grow - We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a disciple of Christ
bring your family
Your family is more than just welcome at Connect. We have ministries for people of all ages, from nursery-aged children to senior citizens. We understand the importance of worshiping together and connecting with your faith as a family, and we encourage all parents to use our family resources and become spiritual leaders for their children.